We are nearly half way through 2017 and we just cannot believe where the time has gone! Last time we updated you, the school year had just begun and we had 80 children coming to the centre to learn and play and to generally just be children. The sound that emanates from our little patch of land in Caledonia always fills me with joy as I close my eyes and think about all these little souls having the freedom to grow and develop and to know that they are safe. Read More
- Tamba – To engage in sport or lively recreation; to exercise for the sake of amusement; to frolic.
- A new start but sad to say goodbye to Jess
- What a bumper term – thanks to all our new friends!!!!
- A bright, fresh start to 2018 at the Caledonia Rose Centre
- We wave goodbye to some of our friends at our annual Graduation and Christmas party