There are a number of ways to get involved in our work
- Donate in kind (including clothing, classroom equipment, furniture and anything else that may be useful to communities that we serve). Contact us on the details below if you would like to donate anything in kind.
- Donate financially to the general costs or to a specific project (including the ECD centre, the feeding programme, girls and young women economic empowerment). We have a bank account in Zimbabwe and one in the UK.
- If you wish to send money directly to Zimbabwe, please find The Foundation Zimbabwe bank details below:
Account name: Foundation Zimbabwe
Account number: 350050345
Bank: NMB Bank
Branch code: 11110
Swift number: NMBLZWHX
- If you are a UK tax payer and wish to donate to Foundation Zimbabwe via TFP (UK), a UK registered charity, and to claim Gift Aid on your donation, please contact Charles Wentzel on [email protected] to receive a Gift Aid Form and specify that you would like to allocate your donation to the work and objectives of Foundation Zimbabwe.
- If you are not a UK tax payer but wish to donate to The Foundation Zimbabwe via TFP (UK), a UK registered charity, please find the TFP (UK) bank details below and specify that you would like to allocate your donation to the work and objectives of Foundation Zimbabwe:
Account name: The Foundations Project (UK)
Account number: 33618968
Bank name and branch: Lloyds Bank, Picadilly Branch
Sort code: 30-64-97
- Volunteer with us (please contact Patience on [email protected] if you would like to volunteer)
- If there is any other way you feel that you would like to get involved, please do not hesitate to contact us on the details below as your interest in our work makes a big difference!